We attract, employ and develop people with exceptional skills who share our values. With a strong focus on building great teams, GDS is committed to ensuring every employee can reach their potential.
Throughout our business, we encourage our people to stretch their capabilities and use their functional expertise to help us deliver on our strategy and contribute to our long-term future.
GDS is committed to ensuring each and every one of its employees can enjoy a safe work culture. All operations maintain a safety first focus to ensure every employee considers their safety and that of others in all that they do.
Our career opportunities are diverse and we offer a rewarding work environment.
For inquiries on current vacancies, please contact Murray Tighe, Human Resources Manager, ADSE Pty Ltd on (02) 4039 8909 or 0439 425 153.
The Australian Drilling Systems (ADS) Group manufactures and operates specialised underground directional drilling equipment. We offer complete drilling, secondary support and project solutions that have our equipment and personnel engaged at many leading mine sites both in Australia and around the world.
NEW! – 2.5 year Development Contract
Great rates! Production Bonus! Camp Accommodation! Immediate start!
Seeking safe, motivated, competent, productive and experienced operators, miner drivers, trades and deputies.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 1 year COAL experience working in an underground environment.
- Tickets and experience essential
- Shuttle car, Continuous miner, SMV, LHD and other relevant equipment tickets (highly regarded)
- C Class Driver’s license. (Minimum)
- An outcome focused, passionate and professional attitude towards the role and others.
- Demonstrated ability adhering to safety policies and procedures in an underground coal environment.
- Commitment to meet all company and client WHS responsibilities
- Industry leading rates and production bonus structure
- Camp accommodation provided
- Attractive rosters including 7on7off and weekend work
- Long term 2.5 year contract
You are encouraged to apply should you meet the above selection criteria.
Applications can be sent to:
Murray Tighe, Human Resources Manager. ADSE Pty Ltd.